- Social – being with friends and making new ones
- Mental – A very good exercise for the brain. Studies have proven to be a good deterrent to Alzheimer and Dementia.
- Competitive – Especially Duplicate, every hand you are competing with other pairs or teams at your kitchen table or on the world stage
- Achievements – Become a better player, earn master points in duplicate sanctioned games and keep advancing ranks – Section top, Club Mater, Life master than Bronze, Silver, Gold, etc
- Goal Oriented – very easy to set goals and try to achieve them.
Click on Bridge to see what Bill Gates and Warren Buffet has to say about Bridge.